If you are already suffering from high cholesterol, it should be less than 200 mg.
If you choose eggs for breakfast, you get 213 mg of cholesterol.
2. Hamburgers Americans like to eat hamburgers. McDonald's is quite popular in China, but did you know that McDonald's Big Mac contains 85 mg of cholesterol and double cheeseburger contains 175 mg of cholesterol.
3. Ice cream according to the U.S. Department of agriculture, the United States produced 155 million gallons of ice cream in 2007, beating biscuits and chocolate cakes as the most popular dessert.
Give up ice cream and use fruit for dessert.
4. Even at the best of times (lean meat, olive oil cooking), 4 ounces (1 oz = 31 g) of steak can reach your daily saturated fat and cholesterol limits.
But if you want to, you can also make your own low-fat coarse grain cake.
The role of cholesterol 1, the formation of bile acid bile produced in the liver and stored in the gallbladder, released into the small intestine and mixed with the digested fat.
The function of bile is to change large fat particles into small ones, making it easy to interact with enzymes in the small intestine.
In the tail of the small intestine, 85% - 95% of the bile is reabsorbed into the blood, the liver reabsorbs bile acid to make it circulate continuously, and the rest of the bile is discharged from the body with the feces.
3. Synthetic hormones are chemical messengers that coordinate the metabolism of different cells in a multicellular organism. They participate in the metabolism of various substances in the body, including sugar, protein, fat, water, electrolytes and minerals, which are very important for maintaining normal physiological functions of the human body.
Although cholesterol exists in animal food, the content of cholesterol in different animals and different parts of animals is very different.
The cholesterol content of animal meat is higher than that of poultry, fat meat is higher than lean meat, shellfish and mollusks are higher than common fish, and the cholesterol content of egg yolk, roe and animal viscera is the highest.
2. The food with cholesterol content less than 100 mg per 100 g is called low cholesterol food, the food with 100-200 mg cholesterol per 100 g food is called medium cholesterol food, and the food with 200-300 mg cholesterol per 100 g food is called high cholesterol food.
2. Fish if you want to eat meat but are afraid that it will raise your cholesterol, eat fish.
Because the fatty acids in fish are very good for the heart.
And fatty acids can lower blood pressure, triglycerides and prevent stroke.
3. In addition to calcium, phosphorus, iron, sugar and protein, vitamin A and C, leek also contains carotene and a large number of fiber, which can enhance gastrointestinal peristalsis, has a good defecation effect, and can eliminate excessive nutrition in the intestinal tract, including excess fat.
How to prevent high cholesterol 1, eat less high-fat food, such as fat, oil, cream, peanuts and so on.
2. Eat less high cholesterol food, such as animal viscera, brain pulp, egg yolk, Songhua egg, etc.; special attention: eat less high calorie food, such as flour, rice, chocolate, sugar, oil, etc.
3. Eat more lipid-lowering foods, such as corn, oats, onions, garlic, eggplant, celery, fungus, kelp, mushrooms, fish, etc.
4. Exercise more or lose weight.
High cholesterol harm 1, will accelerate the growth of prostate cancer, will cause renal failure, lipid kidney disease.
3. It can block and narrow the heart artery, which is more likely to cause heart disease.
4. At the same time, excessive intake of cholesterol can lead to periodontal disease, and the gap between teeth and teeth will be enlarged.
如果你已经是高胆固醇患者,则要低于200毫克。If you are already suffering from high cholesterol, it should be less than 200 mg.如果选择鸡蛋作为早餐,就摄入了213毫克
那么，胆固醇越少越好吗？下面带您认识一起来认识胆固醇。So, the less cholesterol, the better? Let's take you to know cholesterol.胆固醇低了会怎样呢？胆固醇低的危害：首先，
通常,足月新生儿黄疸正常值是12.9毫克/100毫升,也就是100毫升的血液中的胆红素水平低于12.9毫克。In general, the normal value of jaundice in full-term newborns is 12.
此外,生姜中含有较多的油树脂,有较强的利胆作用。In addition, ginger contains more oleoresin, which has a strong cholagogic effect.晚上也喝南瓜粥,吃点馒头,喝杯牛奶
6、海带:含丰富的牛黄酸,可降低血压及胆汁中的胆固醇;含食物纤维褐藻酸,也可以抑制胆固醇的吸收,促进排泄。6. Kelp: rich in taurine, can reduce blood pressure and chol
前者可以沉着到脑神经核上,越积越多,影响神经的功能,重者当时就会危及生命。The former can sink to the brain nucleus, the more accumulation, affect the function of t