Traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese medicine syndrome differentiation and treatment of gallbladder, bile duct stones, biliary tract infection, pancreatitis, biliary ascariasis and other diseases have good curative effect.
Chaihu Shugan powder was added for hypochondriac pain, pale, stringy pulse and stagnant liver qi; Dachaihu decoction combined with Yinchenhao Decoction was used to treat hypochondriac pain, chilly fever, bitter mouth and dry throat, jaundice, red tongue, yellow greasy fur and slippery pulse number.
If the gallbladder or cystic duct remains too long, cholecystectomy or cholecystectomy should be performed.
Choledochotomy, choledocholithotomy, choledocholithotomy, choledochojejunostomy, endoscopic sphincterotomy and lithotomy should be performed.
Such as choledochoduodenostomy, Roux-Y cholangiojejunostomy, longmine operation, etc.
3. What is postcholecystectomy syndrome? Postcholecystectomy syndrome refers to that some patients after cholecystectomy still have symptoms such as right upper abdominal colic, fullness discomfort and diarrhea.
In fact, it is not a real syndrome. There are many reasons for these symptoms, and their clinical manifestations are different, including many biliary and non biliary diseases, many of which have nothing to do with cholecystectomy itself.
The principle of treatment of PCs should be to eliminate the cause of disease, and only symptomatic treatment can not achieve good results.
Because there are many causes of PCs, the treatment depends on the nature, severity and causes of the symptoms.
The causes of postoperative syndrome after cholecystectomy: 1. The diagnosis of preoperative symptoms continued to be wrong or incomplete: incorrect criteria for gallbladder abnormalities, pneumatosis, irritable colon, esophageal hiatal hernia, duodenal ulcer, coronary artery disease, intercostal neuritis.
2. Cholecystectomy itself caused by symptoms, operation failure: left intrahepatic or extrahepatic bile duct stones, tumor was ignored.
Immediate: bleeding, biliary peritonitis, abscess, fistula; delayed: stenosis, residual cystic duct.
Physiological disorder: functional gallbladder and Oddi sphincter dyskinesia were removed.
3. Other mental factors.
In general, "postcholecystectomy syndrome" is limited to the anatomical and physiological disorders of extrahepatic bile duct that continue to exist or occur recently after biliary surgery.
Cholecystitis after cholecystectomy 90% - 95% of patients can be cured, but a small number of patients with symptoms can continue to exist or relapse, there are some patients with new symptoms, and preoperative chief complaint is not consistent, it can be seen that these conditions are not caused by cholecystectomy.
After cholecystectomy precautions 1, diet guidance to choose easy to digest food.
In the near future after surgery, try to reduce the intake of fat and cholesterol, and do not eat or eat less fat, fried food, animal viscera, etc. if the taste needs to be appropriate, some olive oil can be used to cook food.
To increase protein rich food, to meet the needs of human metabolism, such as lean meat, aquatic products, bean products, etc.
Eat foods rich in dietary fiber and vitamins, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
Develop the habit of eating regularly, and do a small amount of multiple meals, in order to adapt to the physiological changes after cholecystectomy.
2. To restore the normal diet, it is advisable to keep the diet structure of low fat, low cholesterol and high protein, avoid eating brain, liver, kidney, fish and fried food, and avoid eating fat meat and alcohol, so as to avoid affecting liver function or causing bile duct stones.
3. Pay attention to mental health, keep emotional stability, optimistic and open-minded, avoid anger, anxiety, depression and other adverse emotions, in order to prevent the central nervous system and autonomic nerve regulation function disorder, affect the recovery of bile duct compensatory function.
4. Proper participation in physical exercise and light physical labor, avoid long-term sitting and lying, too little activity, in order to facilitate the recovery of body function.
Within two or three months after operation, activities like walking can be carried out to promote the recovery of the body.
中医中药中医、中药辨证论治对胆囊、胆管结石、胆道感染、胰腺炎、胆道蛔虫等疾病具有良好疗效。Traditional Chinese medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, traditiona
胆绞痛多于饱餐或进食油腻后发作,少数病人在夜间发作。Bile colic attack more than after a full meal or eating greasy, a few patients in the night attack.此外,长期
急性胆囊炎的话首先就是要解痉、镇痛等。Acute cholecystitis, the first thing is to spasmolysis, analgesia and so on.对于慢性胆囊炎,我们可以选择一些利胆药物。For c
胆囊息肉患者要多吃清淡的食物,少吃或者不吃油炸食品、肉汤等,避免胆囊过度紧缩、胆汁分泌增加。Gallbladder polyps patients should eat more light food, eat less or do
2、胆囊结石的病因胆囊结石与多种因素有关。2. The etiology of cholecystolithiasis is related to many factors.任何影响胆固醇与胆汁酸浓度比例改变和造成胆汁淤滞的因
1.2、细菌感染:致病菌多从胆道逆行进入胆囊,或循血液循环或淋巴管途径进入胆囊,在胆汁流出不畅时造成感染。1.2 bacterial infection: most pathogenic bacteria enter the
胆囊切除后可以吃花生吗？中医认为，花生性平，味甘，入脾、肺经。Can you eat peanuts after cholecystectomy? According to traditional Chinese medicine, peanut is flat in na