At the onset of the disease, patients often feel chilly, fever, body temperature of about 38 ℃, a few patients with high fever for several days.
Hepatitis B surface antigen and hepatitis B core antibody immunoglobulin M (anti hbcigm) were positive.
The blood, stool and vomit of the patients at this stage contain a large number of hepatitis virus, so they are highly infectious.
So after suffering from this disease, we must do a good job in isolation measures, so as not to lead to deterioration of the disease.
This disease will first lead to liver damage, such as liver infiltration, congestion phenomenon, affect the normal liver tissue structure and function, liver metabolism function will also be affected.
2. How is acute icteric hepatitis transmitted? Icteric hepatitis is not transmitted through the digestive tract and respiratory tract, so daily contact such as shaking hands, hugging, working together, eating and so on will not be transmitted.
Jaundice hepatitis virus will be eliminated through the urine and urine, through the hands, water, fly contaminated food transmitted to others.
Contact with patients with icteric hepatitis should pay attention to avoid the damage of skin and mucous membrane.
Incomplete disinfection of filling teeth, shaving, pedicure, medical instruments such as needles, oral appliances and endoscopes may also cause the spread of icteric hepatitis.
3. How to treat acute jaundice hepatitis 3.1, general treatment bed rest, eat more protein rich food, eat more vitamin rich food, eat more easily digestible food, eat more light food, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, eat less spicy food, less fried greasy food.
3.3. Antiviral treatment most patients do not need antiviral treatment, and a small number of patients can consider antiviral therapy.
If the course of disease is more than 8 weeks, and repeated attacks, it is better to use antiviral therapy according to the doctor's guidance.
When using antiviral therapy, adrenocorticotropic hormone is generally not recommended, because adrenal cortical hormone can damage the liver, affect appetite and drug absorption.
How to eat acute jaundice hepatitis 1, to ensure adequate heat supply, generally 8400 ~ 10500 kJ (2000 ~ 2500 kcal) is more appropriate.
2. Carbohydrates generally account for 60-70% of the total energy.
Carbohydrate supply should be mainly through staple food.
3. In order to promote the repair and regeneration of hepatocytes, protein supply should be increased, generally accounting for 15% of the total heat energy. In particular, a certain amount of high-quality protein, such as animal egg and soybean products, should be guaranteed.
4. Fat intake, fat intake generally can not be restricted, because hepatitis patients often have symptoms such as anorexia and anorexia, under normal circumstances, there will not be excessive fat intake.
In addition to choosing foods rich in these vitamins, multivitamin preparations can also be taken orally.
6. Adequate liquid supply and adequate drinking of fruit juice, rice soup, honey water, watermelon juice, etc. can accelerate the excretion of poison and ensure the normal metabolic function of liver.
2. Avoid glutinous rice, jujube, litchi and other sticky and greasy things; 3. Avoid eating potato, bean paste and other easily flatulent food; 4. Avoid eating animal oil, fat meat, dog meat, sea fish, shrimp roe, as well as Astragalus, Ziheche, polygonatum and other tonic products.
5. Yin Yellow people should also avoid eating crab, snail, mussel, persimmon, banana, water shield, raw sweet potato, raw cabbage, balsam pear and other cold food.
起病时患者常感畏寒、发热,体温38℃左右,少数患者可持续高热数日。At the onset of the disease, patients often feel chilly, fever, body temperature of about 38 ℃, a
1.4、胆囊颈结石的可能性很大,因为胆囊管的直径很小,结石一旦嵌顿在胆囊管,自行排入胆总管或通过溶石的方法排出的可能性不大。1.4. The possibility of gallstone in the n
文章目录一、胆囊多发结石怎么治疗二、 胆囊结石的形成原因有哪些三、 胆结石的饮食禁忌有哪些胆囊多发结石怎么治疗1、胆囊多发结石怎么治疗1.1、腹腔镜下进行胆囊切除+胆
桂枝、郁金、川楝子、皂角刺、大腹皮各10g,茯苓、桃仁、丹皮、赤芍各15g,甘草4g。Cinnamomum cassia twig, turmeric, toosendan, Gleditsia sinensis, abdominal bark each
总胆红素、间接胆红素升高,溶血性黄疸,常见于血型不合、输血错误、贫血等。Total bilirubin, indirect bilirubin increased, hemolytic jaundice, common in blood type in
4、贝类和软体类水产往往富含胆固醇,不适合食用。4. Shellfish and soft shellfish are often rich in cholesterol and are not suitable for eating.而鱼类里脂肪含量高的
如果确实需要治疗新生儿黄疸,光照疗法被认为是一种非常安全有效的方法。If it is necessary to treat neonatal jaundice, phototherapy is considered to be a very safe a
有时可以伴有轻微不适被误认为是胃病而没有及时就诊。Sometimes it can be accompanied by mild discomfort, which is mistaken for stomach disease and not treated in t