So do you know what cholecystitis can't eat? Cholecystitis patients with dietary taboos, high fat, high cholesterol, spicy food to stay away from.
What can cholecystitis eat? Traditional Chinese medicine believes that cholecystitis is due to improper diet, eating greasy stewed food, uncoordinated cold and temperature, poor emotion and insect accumulation, which lead to liver and gallbladder qi stagnation, dampness and heat obstruction, and abnormal ventilation and descending.
Cholecystitis patients should generally enter a low-fat, low cholesterol diet.
Fat meat, fried food, dry fruit, kernel food and egg yolk, animal brain, liver, kidney and roe should be strictly controlled.
The diet should also be easy to digest, less dregs of food to avoid the production of gas.
All kinds of alcohol, stimulating food, strong condiments can promote gallbladder contraction, so that the biliary sphincter can not relax in time, resulting in bile outflow, so that cholecystitis acute attack, should be avoided.
What can cholecystitis eat? The following is a detailed introduction for you.
1. Capsaicin stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, which can lead to gall bladder contraction, sphincter spasm of the biliary tract mouth, resulting in difficulty in bile excretion, leading to cholecystitis, biliary colic and pancreatitis.
Such as Sichuan pepper, pepper, hot oil, etc., should avoid eating.
2. High fat food cholecystitis patients if eating greasy or high-fat food (such as peanut, milk, etc.), will cause recurrence, thus aggravating the disease.
Once the bile duct system is inflamed, the discharge of bile will be hindered, and the output of bile salt, the main component of bile, will be reduced accordingly, thus weakening the ability to digest fat.
Therefore, cholecystitis patients will often eat greasy and high-fat food can not digest, and cause severe pain in the right upper abdomen, leading to recurrence of cholecystitis, thus aggravating the disease.
3. Eggs get cholecystitis, eat some high fat, high protein food, will increase the burden of the gallbladder, is not conducive to the recovery of inflammation, severe pain.
Therefore, people with such diseases should not eat eggs, spicy food and pungent condiments, as well as oily food.
4. Supercooled and overheated food warm food can make the muscles of bile duct mouth and bile duct wall relax, which is conducive to bile excretion, while supercooled or overheated food can make the sphincter of bile duct spasm, thus causing occult pain and colic in gallbladder area, so it should be avoided.
5. Because the fat produces acrolein under high temperature, fried food can reflexively cause bile duct spasm, which is unfavorable to bile duct diseases, so it should be fasted.
6. Milk cholecystitis and pancreatitis patients avoid drinking milk.
The digestion of fat in milk requires the participation of bile and pancreatic lipase. Drinking milk will increase the burden of gallbladder and pancreas, and then aggravate the disease.
7. Acid food vinegar, hawthorn, plum, green apple, bayberry, etc., can stimulate the duodenum to secrete a large amount of cholecystokinin, which is easy to cause biliary colic, so avoid more consumption.
8. Fat meat should be forbidden.
Fat meat can promote the production of cholecystokinin, increase the frequency of gallbladder contraction, cause the pressure in the gallbladder to rise, the gallbladder to expand, make the patient's pain aggravating.
9. Causes the flatulence food cholecystitis patient often because of the flatulence and the illness aggravation, therefore causes the flatulence the food should abstain from eating.
This kind of food has celery, leek, soybean, potato, sweet potato, bamboo shoot, garlic, etc.
10. Many substances contained in tobacco, wine, strong tea and coffee can stimulate the gastric wall and secrete a large amount of gastric acid, leading to the production of cholecystokinin, causing sphincter spasm of bile duct mouth and obstruction of bile discharge, thus inducing biliary colic, so it should be contraindicated.
11. Chicken soup cholecystitis and gallstone disease often occur, should not drink more chicken soup.
Because the digestion of fat in chicken soup needs bile participation, drinking chicken soup will stimulate gallbladder contraction, which is easy to cause cholecystitis attack.
Love health and body building reminds that patients with cholecystitis should avoid excessive drinking and overeating.
The common bile duct of the gallbladder and the main pancreatic duct of the pancreas open together in the duodenal papilla.
Excessive drinking or overeating will make the pancreas secrete too much pancreatic juice. If the pancreatic juice flows back into the gallbladder, intolerable biliary colic can occur.
And eat too full, also easy to cause common bile duct dilation muscle spasm, induce biliary colic.
那么你了解胆囊炎不能吃什么吗？胆囊炎患者的饮食禁忌多，高脂肪、高胆固醇、辛辣食物要远离。So do you know what cholecystitis can't eat? Cholecystitis patients with die
那么成人黄疸正常值为多少呢?黄疸的发生是跟人们身体的黄疸指数有一定关系的。So what is the normal value of adult jaundice? The occurrence of jaundice is related to
非规则局限型胆囊壁增厚又称为胆囊隆起样病变,见于胆囊腺瘤、胆囊癌及胆囊息肉等。Irregular localized gallbladder wall thickening, also known as gallbladder bulge li
大多数新鲜水果都富含维生素,胆囊炎患者均可食用,其中富含维生素a的食物,如苹果、胡萝卜、番茄、猕猴桃等对胆囊上皮修复有好处。Most fresh fruits are rich in vitamins,
不防做b超检查一下。Do not prevent to do B ultrasonic examination.2、胆囊肿大原因胆囊增大常见于急性胆囊炎、胆石症和胆囊癌等。2. The cause of gallbladder enlargem
1.2、要想治疗萎缩性胆囊炎的效果达到最佳的话,治疗前肯定是要确定胆囊是否真正萎缩的,一般是通过超声波检查进行确定。1.2. In order to achieve the best effect in the t
3、成人黄疸的中医疗法“疸”是指在肝脏、胆道及血液系统的疾病所引起的疾病名,如黄疸。3. Chinese medicine treatment of adult jaundice "Dan" refers to the disease na
共同合作使胆汁疏泄到肠道,以帮助脾胃消化食物。Work together to help the spleen and stomach digest food.所以,肝的疏泄功能正常,胆才能贮藏排泄胆汁,胆之疏泄正常,胆汁